All of our bespoke suits are made from the finest British and Italian fabrics and so you will find that they last considerably longer. The following suggestions will help you to get the most out of your bespoke suit:
1. The simple solution to increasing the life of your suit is to rotate a number of suits, wearing them less.
2. You will find that your trousers are subject to far more everyday wear and tear than your jacket. Purchasing an extra pair of trousers could potentially double the life of your bespoke suit. There is no reason that the two pairs of trousers should be exactly the same style either, enabling you to vary the style of your full suit.
3. Make sure you take your suit to a specialist dry cleaners.
4. Look after your suits when you are wearing them; try not to carry bulky items in your pockets as they will alter the structure of the fabric.
5. Try to avoid wearing your jacket when travelling, and always hang your suit up wherever possible.